Lake Louise-Banff Regional ServiceThe Regional Service between Banff and Lake Louise provides a quick, convenient, and environmentally conscious way to travel. Leave your vehicle where it is, and enjoy the scenery as you travel between these two world class destinations.
- Currently, buses run six times a day for winter/spring service, with two departures in the morning, and four departures in the afternoon/evening.
- Trip travel time between the two destinations is roughly 48 minutes and stops are conveniently located in downtown Banff, and lower and upper Lake Louise.
- Buses on this Route provide complimentary WiFi for passengers.
Transfer Policy - Bike Policy - Pet Policy - Smart Card Policy - Regional Travel Zones
Customer ConvenienceRoam services to Lake Louise feature complimentary WiFi and the space for 3 bicycles on every bus.
Roam fares are paid on the bus and fare boxes accept Canadian and American currency. Please be aware that fare boxes do no provide change - exact fare is required. You may also buy tickets from Token Transit and from ticket vending machines in Lake Louise and in Banff.
Refer to our schedules and route brochure for stop locations and departures times.
All Roam routes and buses are equipped with real-time tracking information to let you know when your next bus will be arriving. Many Roam bus stops features digital signage displaying arrival times; if you use a Roam stop without an LED sign, you can use your mobile device to check the real time location of all Roam buses on our Live Bus Locations page. All buses are equipped with the same electronic fare collection system (smart cards) as the Roam local service in Banff.
Regional Fare Product Sales Locations:Lake Louise Locations:
- Experience Louise - Samson Mall, Lake Louise
- Bow Valley Regional Transit Services Commission Customer Service Centre
at 221 Beaver Street
- Banff Town Hall at 110 Bear Street
- Rundle Gift Shop located at 319 Banff Avenue
- Wild Rose at 127 Banff Avenue
- RX Drug Mart at 317 Banff Avenue
Did you know?
Service to Lake Louise operates 7 days a week, year round and provides service from downtown Banff to the Village of Lake Louise and Lake Louise lakeshore!