Banff-Canmore Regional ServiceThe Regional Service between Banff and Canmore provides a quick, convenient, and environmentally conscious way to travel. Leave your vehicle where it is, don’t worry about trying to find parking or National Park Gate line ups. Enjoy your ride!
- Buses run every 30 mins between 6AM-9AM and from 3PM to 7PM. Outside of these times, buses run every 60 mins.
- Trip travel time is approximately 24 minutes.
- *Be sure to check the schedule to see when service starts/ends for weekday and weekend service.
Transfer Policy - Bike Policy - Pet Policy - Smart Card Policy
Customer ConvenienceThere are 8 Regional Transit stops located throughout Canmore, 3 of which have digital LED signs telling riders when the next bus will be arriving. Refer to our schedules and route brochure to see where these stops are located. All buses are equipped with the same electronic fare collection system (smart cards) as the Roam local service in Banff.
Regional Fare Product Sales Locations:Canmore Locations:
- Canmore Town Hall
- Shoppers Drug Mart Canmore at 933 Railway Avenue
- Rusticana Grocery at 801 8 Street (open 6 am to midnight)
- Bow Valley Regional Transit Services Commission Customer Service Centre –
221 Beaver Street
- Banff Town Hall – 110 Bear Street
- Rundle Gift Shop located at 319 Banff Avenue
- Wild Rose at 127 Banff Avenue
- Elk & Avenue Hotel, 333 Banff Avenue
Did you know?
Regional service between Banff and Canmore runs 7 days a week and provides service every hour.
|For more information on monthly passes or general inquiry, call the Customer Service Centre|
at 403 762 0606.