Banff-Canmore Regional ServiceThe Regional Service between Banff and Canmore provides a quick, convenient, and environmentally conscious way to travel. Leave your vehicle where it is, don’t worry about trying to find parking or National Park Gate line ups. Enjoy your ride!
- Buses run every 30 mins between 6AM-9AM and from 3PM to 7PM. Outside of these times, buses run every 60 mins.
- Trip travel time is approximately 24 minutes.
NEW Service Level Starting September 22You’ve asked for it, and now it’s here – increased service hours for Roam Route 3!
- Starting this fall (September 22nd), Regional Route 3 service between Banff and Canmore will depart Banff at 6AM with a final departure from Banff at 10PM – 7 Days a week!
- 30 minute frequency will still only be available during peak times from Monday to Friday, however weekends and all holidays will see full hourly service from 6AM until the last departure back to Banff at 1024PM (from downtown Canmore)!
- The new Route 3 Regional Brochure is now available for download and takes effect September 22.
Remember – service updates start September 22nd 2017!
Transfer Policy - Bike Policy - Pet Policy - Smart Card Policy
Customer ConvenienceThere are 8 Regional Transit stops located throughout Canmore, 3 of which have digital LED signs telling riders when the next bus will be arriving. Refer to our schedules and route brochure to see where these stops are located. All buses are equipped with the same electronic fare collection system (smart cards) as the Roam local service in Banff.
Regional Fare Product Sales Locations:Canmore Locations:
- Canmore Town Hall
- Shoppers Drug Mart Canmore at 933 Railway Avenue
- Rusticana Grocery at 801 8 Street (open 6 am to midnight)
- Bow Valley Regional Transit Services Commission Customer Service Centre –
221 Beaver Street
- Banff Town Hall – 110 Bear Street
- Rundle Gift Shop located at 319 Banff Avenue
- Wild Rose at 127 Banff Avenue
- Elk & Avenue Hotel, 333 Banff Avenue
Did you know?
Regional service between Banff and Canmore runs 7 days a week and provides service every 30 mins at peak times.
|For more information on monthly passes or general inquiry, call the Customer Service Centre|
at 403 762 0606.