Saturday and Sunday Route 2 – 60 minute service schedule details
You may have noticed that Roam’s Route 1 and Route 2 schedule for Fall/Winter/Spring has been printed and is available on our web site. The schedule and route information is correct and accurate for weekday service, unfortunately it is NOT accurate for Saturday and Sunday service for Route 2 for the next two weekends.
- For Saturday and Sunday Route 2 service, the schedule is service every 60 minutes. This only applies to weekend service until the end of Sept, including Sunday October 1st.
- This allows Roam to provide service to and from the Tunnel Mountain Village 1 Campground at the far end of Tunnel Mountain.
- After October 1st, the printed schedule is accurate for all routes until next summer.
- We are VERY sorry for the confusion this has caused, as this temporary weekend service is not shown in our Fall Banff Local Brochure.
- We will be updating the bus stop signs for Route 2 so that they are accurate on Saturday morning and reflect the actual arrival times of the bus on Route 2
- Please do not refer to the printed brochure for weekend service, for Route 2 until October 2 and onwards.
- You may refer to the old summer Route 2 brochure for accurate Saturday and Sunday stop times up until the end of day October 1st.
- If you have any questions or require additional details, please contact us directly at the Roam Customer Service Office – 403-762-0606